Wednesday 9 January 2013

Get up - get active!

Beep! Beep!


Alarm set for 5:50 a.m. all week and I've been dragging my carcass out of bed and exercising before work. Must admit my head tells me to hit the snooze button but I've been getting up anyway and so far, so good. Helping to up the hours for all my training sessions and get me back on track following a great festive season.

Sweaty work!

Decided to figure out how mush sweat I lose on a turbo training session on Tuesday… Normal swimming was cancelled, probably just as well since I haven't swum for a couple of weeks and I'd like to get into the pool before one of the more challenging club sessions! Decided to substitute with a bike session since most of my training has been running on the treadmill. Turned on Lord of the rings: Return of the King on Apple TV and set about a muscular endurance workout. I weighed myself before and after the session and found out that in just 1 hour 15 minutes I lost 1.5 kg of sweat! I would have been drier in the swimming session!!! Re-hydration will be the order of the day in Austria, especially if the temperature is as warm as last year…

Sweaty work this turbo training!!! 

No comments:

Total Pageviews