Friday 18 January 2013

3000 and counting!

The blog has now had over 3000 hits! in the four months since I started my electronic scribblings. Thanks for reading - and don't be shy… there's a comment box on the bottom of the page, feel free to let me know what you like or would be interested in reading!

Decent session in the pool tonight, although the water quality was rubbish… barely see 3m in front of me… more pool chemistry required methinks! 

Rushed home form my swim session and to our Tri-club's Annual General Meeting. Too late for the promised pizza (doh!), so I wolfed down some tea once I got home tonight. It was great to see so many people involved, at such a grass roots level, to help run the club and support one another. Hopefully more people will have been inspired by the Olympics and by the upcoming Commonwealth games to go out and try new sports, reacquaint themselves with old ones or simply to get off the sofa. Come along and join us!

Missed my early morning session today and it told - didn't feel as energised as I have done every other day this week but the allure of the snooze button was too strong given I went to bed too late last night… I must be getting old.

I've arranged a swimming lesson on Sunday. As per my older posts, I'm enjoying my swimming but know my technique can be improved - hopefully leading to a more efficient / faster swim… watch this space!

Looking forward to a great weekend with the family, a lie-in until almost 8 a.m., walk with the dogs and a few good training sessions. Hopefully my S5/6 Higher pupils will all have passed their Unit 2 NAB so I can give them some good news on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Total Pageviews