Sunday 10 March 2013

And another weekend bites the dust!

Wow, another weekend over already. It's 10 p.m. and I'm about to settle down for 30 minutes in front of some strange object in the living room that shows pictures… I think it's called a TV but it's been so long since I've watched one without pedalling a bike or running on a treadmill I'm not so sure…

Good day today, put in a solid 2 hours on the TT bike then quickly changed into dry clothes and ran for 90 minutes on the treadmill. Walked the dogs, marked SG Physics homework, planned out the next couple of weeks work and stuffed my face with curry to offset the 2,756 kCalories I burned today.

So I racked up a fairly respectable 12:36:23 this week in training, some 51 minutes more than my plan called for. On track and still smiling - can't ask for more than that. Have a great week people!

No comments:

Total Pageviews