Friday 14 December 2012

Successful FUZION at Carluke High School

Congratulations to the students and staff at Carluke High School for raising an amazing £15,288 for charity in 2012!!!

As part of Charities day today at School the pupils got to pay £1 for non-uniform and then £1 per session over 2 sessions today picking things like 5-a-side football, Christmas Grotto, Wii dance, Film clubs and the ever-popular 'waxing session' where they bid to rip waxing strips off Senior Pupils and teachers…

I thought I'd got away with it since my legs are not very hairy… in fact, it has been known on windy days for most of these hairs to leave of their own accord. But no… Mr Haldane was in charge and the wax strips moved upward. I am now the owner of a slightly smoother chest and flabby mid-rift! Maybe the slight hydrodynamic improvements were responsible for my better than average times in the pool this evening but I'm not going to be using any further wax strips to put this theory to the test!

No comments:

Total Pageviews