Tuesday 18 December 2012

Lies, damned lies and statistics...

Personal bests, goals for the coming year and vital statistics added to the blog - check out the tab above.


Whilst speed work is not what I'm working on at present, it will be interesting to see whether my base level fitness and changes in technique will help to chip away at my current running, cycling and swimming times.

I've lost a lot of mass over the last 9 months (about 12 kg or 1.9 stone in old money!) - although I've stabilised now to around 82kg… Given the ramp in intensity and volume in the training over the next few months I thought I'd post up some vital stats on where I am now and see how this changes up to Ironman Austria, 30th June, 2013!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi sir its Scott Wilson can you comment the website for higher physics as it is not coming up when i enter the url.

Dr Gall said...

Hi Scott - the site is up and running for me… http://www.linxonlineeducation.co.uk - try again and let me know if you're still having problems! Did you register and then use the password for access to each of the units?

Total Pageviews